• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Neopets Literally the one and only time I have ever bought a Nerkmid....

    Neopets Literally the one and only time I have ever bought a Nerkmid....


    Literally the one and only time I have ever bought a Nerkmid....

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    Can you guess this Neopet? ;)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Neopets Classic - Mystery Island!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Here's la familia ! I've worked pretty hard, I'm happy with the result !

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    Día de Muertos

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    I love my Eyrie so much!! He's a mere 16 hours old and my first completed (maybe?) custom!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    i missed the submission day for the halloween art gallery. whoops

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    I know it's just a website glitch, but part of me wishes it wasn't

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    just my humble opinion

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    Recently got this one of a kind grail item (Cobrall Wand) for my Magick gallery!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    ahhhh!!!!!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    1 Million NP giveaway! 3 Winners!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    I'm going on vacation in less than a week so I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway before I leave. The rules are simple and to make this a bit more interesting simply comment any animal and I will put all of them in a randomizer and pick three winners to receive a million neopoints!

    The contest will end at midnight NST, right in time for half price day!

    submitted by /u/BrittKenway
    [link] [comments]

    Finally figured out what time the Rainbow Worm shows up for my account *YAY*

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    It's been a while ride trying to catch the rainbow worm, turns out it shows up at 3:35am where I live.

    I already got my Vaggendotra 5000 back 10 years when I first played, just wanted to complete the set.

    I can't believe 14yo me managed to get it. Maybe it has gotten a lot harder? I don't seem to see many gears and scraps lying around to be picked up nowadays

    submitted by /u/bleufeline
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    What dailies do you actually do daily?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Simple question. If you hardly have any time to be on Neopets, what dailies/activities do you prioritize?

    submitted by /u/bettafished
    [link] [comments]

    Bit the bullet and...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    Made a new account. Can't remember my password to my original and the email address associated is either my very old college one (which I don't have access to any more) or my first email ever which I don't have the password to and never set up recovery on.

    First thing I've noticed is nothing seems to load on my computer? Games and maps are just blank white screens :/

    submitted by /u/takhana
    [link] [comments]

    Is it even worth restocking as a new account?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    I just restarted with a new account after >10 years of not playing. I sucked at restocking long long ago, and would like to get better at it. But, given that I can't see any high-rarity items until my account is a bit older, am I just wasting my time?

    submitted by /u/smash608
    [link] [comments]

    What is the cutest baby pet, VOTE

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Comment what you think is the cutest baby neopet

    submitted by /u/kristk1106
    [link] [comments]

    TamperMonkey Radio Button select

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    // ==UserScript== // @name NeoSignature Radio Buttons // @namespace perduco // @match http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/preferences.phtml // ==/UserScript== $("table:contains('View NeoSignatures')").last().after("<button id='NeoSig'>Select These Radio Buttons</button>"); $("#NeoSig").on('click', function() { $(this).fadeOut(); selectButtons(); }); function selectButtons() { $("input[name=boardFont]").val([hide]).prop("checked", true).trigger("click"); $("input[name=viewSigs]").val([hide]).prop("checked", true).trigger("click"); } 

    hello! I'm trying to work on a TamperMonkey script to select the Hide font effects and Hide NeoSignatures radio buttons (I'm just testing with this, what I'm really trying to do still deals with radio buttons but elsewhere) on http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/preferences.phtml but I can't get it to just select those radio buttons for me

    is there a way to make it not seem as if I'm clicking submit since the page refreshes after clicking Select These Radio Buttons

    p.s I basically borrowed the script used to grab Current Bets for Food Club but tweaked it for my purposes as the script I'm trying to write won't be shared as literally nobody else will need to use this particular script

    submitted by /u/perduco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment